We couldn’t do this without the contributions of our amazing community partners:
If your business is interested in donating in-kind support to our rebrand process or a gift to the winning nonprofit, email us and let’s chat!
What is the 24-Hour Give?
- A nonprofit receives a full rebrand, marketing strategy and materials to carry out the strategy.
- Everything is given to the nonprofit free of charge — a value of more than $130,000.
- It’s all created in 24 consecutive hours.
- And 2018 is a milestone year, as we’re celebrating the fifth anniversary of the 24-Hour Give!
- It’s a community gift, including in-kind contributions from other local businesses, and donations from anyone who wants to. participate.
In a nutshell, what does the
- A complete rebrand
- A new website
- A new PSA
- A full marketing strategy and training
- Custom photography
- An ad campaign and media advertising donations
- Printing marketing materials
- A venue to host a fundraising gala
How did it all begin?
In 2014, Verdin’s quest to do something extra meaningful led us to the first annual 24-Hour Give event where we gave a worthy local nonprofit an entire rebrand in just 24 hours. The response of the event was overwhelming, resulting in more than $80,000 in services contributed by Verdin and a dedicated team of vendors and community partners for OP C.O.Y. (Coaching Our Youth). The grand reveal at the end brought smiles, tears and the understanding that we had given a deserving recipient something truly beneficial. Right away, we knew we were going to keep doing this.
And we did, rebranding Literacy for Life in 2015, Meals That Connect in 2016, and Stand Strong in 2017. Each year, we are overwhelmed by the support we receive from our partners and the thousands of community members who nominate, vote and follow the progress. And each year, the gift gets a bit larger. Last year’s rebrand package was valued at more than $130,000.
We are honored to offer this opportunity to a nonprofit once again in 2018, and to celebrate the fifth year of this community coming together in generosity.